jueves, 2 de junio de 2011



what's your name?
my name is leonevelis labarca 
what's your favorite month of the year and why?
my favorite month is december because it is the month to share a lot with the family and merry me 
what's your favorite day of the week why?
my favorite day is saturday bacause Iam with my kids and husband enjoying the maximum
what's your favorite day of the year ?
my favorite day of the year is october 18 and february 8
what's do you eat or drink on that day 
I eat sweets and drink coca cola 
what do you do or where do you go 
Iam at home helps the family sharing
when your birthday?
my birthday is on april  26
when were you bom
I was bom in 1985
how old are you 
I have 26 years old.






I and bab
my name is leonevelis labarca my favorite month of the year is february and october, because is the month my children were bom
my favorite day of the week is saturday because family walk
my favorite day of the year is february and october is the birthday of my children and as candy and drink coca cola
my birthday april 26 I was bom in 1985, I have 26 years old

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario